Wednesday, June 5, 2013

FOUNDER DAY CELEBRATION OF RAMAYYA PRAMILA HOSPITAL ON 26 TH MAY 2013

The Founder day of Ramayya Pramila Hospital was celebrated on a grand note on 26th May 2013.The unique concept of super speciality hospital was first time introduced in India ( and probably in the world too) by our Founder Dr G.P.Ramayya.The hospital is rendering excellent dedicated services to the patients for continuous 42 years now.The visionary Founder aimed for services which will aim at complete clinical ,administrative and financial satisfaction.
The hospital has four full time urologists who give 24X7 services and is well equipped with state of the art equipments.
The function started with traditional lighting of the Jyothi 



and then the famous thoughts penned down by our Founder were read out ...
It is indeed a tragedy of circumstances my GOD, that my livelihood should depend upon the sickness of others. But, also, my good fortune that you have given this excellent opportunity to mitigate their suffering and thus atone whatever selfish interest I may have; You have cast upon my shoulders this great responsibility. Grant me the strength, my GOD, to enable me to fulfill this task in all my earnestness. 
Grant that I do not look upon my patients as a source of income, let nothing but desire to restore their health be my sole motivation and while so doing, let neither the wealth nor the poverty of the patient influence my decision.

This clinical and administrative staff gave their speeches followed by presentation of best employee awards.
AUDIENCE AT THE CONFERENCE HALL

MR DHARMENDER SUPERVISER GETTING BEST EMPLOYEE AWARD

CONSULTANTS LIGHTING THE JYOTHI AT THE INAUGURATION  

JAYAPRAKSH SENIOR OT NURSE  GETTING BEST EMPLOYEE  AWARD

RAMAYYA PRAMILA TEAM

MR VENKATESH OT ASSISTANT( 22 YEAR OLD ASSOCIATION WITH THE HOSPITAL) GETTING BEST EMPLOYEE AWARD 

No comments:

Post a Comment